3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Green, Bigbury, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Set around a picturesque village green
- Approx 1.5 miles away from Bigbury on Sea and the iconic Burgh Island
- Charming cottage
- Sitting room with painted ceiling beams and woodburner
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 2 additional double bedrooms
- Luxurious family bathroom/ wet room
- Gardens laid to lawn
The entrance porch opens into the sitting room, where the essential character of the cottage has been maintained with exposed painted ceiling beams, wood burner and stone tiled flooring which runs through to the rear hall and kitchen/dining room. Bedroom 3 with exposed ceiling beam completes the ground floor.
A separate staircase leads to the master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is spacious and has the benefit of a built-in wardrobe and window affording views across the green. A generous and luxurious bathroom complete with freestanding bath and shower wet room area and utility cupboard complete the first floor.
Outside the generous gardens are laid to lawn.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71397485.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD160189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.