4 bedroom village house for saleHaddenham, Buckinghamshire
- A beautifully presented family home located within a quiet part of the village
- Ideally positioned within a short walk of the reputable primary school & Railway station (London Marylebone in just 37 minutes)
- Recently extended and re-modelled to provide a stylish interior
- Superb open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces
- Utility and cloakroom
- Sitting room
- Master bedroom with recently replaced en-suite bathroom
- Contemporary family bathroom
A beautifully refurbished four bedroom detached property, recently extended and re-designed to provide a stylish open plan home.
Ideally situated within this picturesque Buckinghamshire village, just a short stroll from the reputable St Mary's primary school and Haddenham & Thame parkway (providing connections to London Marylebone in just 37 minutes) 30 Slave Hill is a wonderful family home, recently extended and refurbished to provide stylish living.
Internally, the property boasts a fabulous kitchen/dining room, opening to a recently constructed family room to provide a wonderful open plan space ideal for entertaining and modern family living. The kitchen itself is fitted with a range of modern cream fronted cupboard and drawer units, finished with granite work surfaces. A matching larder unit extends into the dining area and again has a generous working surface. Integrated appliances include a large five ring gas hob with extractor, a dishwasher and Zanussi eye level inset double oven. Further accommodation to the ground floor includes a spacious entrance hall with good storage, an updated cloakroom, a utility with plumbing for appliances, a study and a generous sitting room with a bright dual aspect and a fitted timber floor. To the first floor are four generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with a contemporary white suite, including a smart bath. The master bedroom is beautifully decorated and has a generous range of fitted wardrobes, the en-suite bathroom has also been updated and benefits from a separate shower cubicle. Both bathrooms have electric warm up underfloor heating.
Externally, the property forms part of a small 'no-through' road comprising just six detached family homes adjoining the Haddenham parish council allotments. 30 Slave Hill has the most lovely walled front courtyard providing a lovely private area for dining in the summer. Off street parking and a double garage is also located at the front of the property. To the rear, the property has been professionally landscaped in recent years and is well stocked with a number of mature shrubs and trees. The garden is laid predominately to lawn with a generous terrace suitable for entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8530283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.