3 bedroom detached house for saleTovil Close, Stockton-On-Tees
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
- Driveway and garage
- Front, side & rear enclosed gardens
- Great school catchments
- Local Amenities
- Transport Routes
- Three Bedroom Detached
Immaculate throughout this beautiful detached three bedroom family home occupies a substantial corner plot with enviable gardens perfect for family fun and entertaining.
Situated in a popular Bishopsgarth location with a choice of good schools, amenities and transport links this spacious property has been tastefully decorated from top to bottom and offers versatile accommodation both internally and externally which should appeal to a wide variety of buyers. From it's fantastic conservatory and garden to is tranquil master suite this property really does tick all of the boxes and briefly comprises of entrance hall, through lounge diner, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor; two double bedrooms, a further third single bedroom and family bathroom. Externally the property offers parking for multiple vehicles and benefits from an outstanding, fully enclosed private rear garden with a decked area, two patio areas and barbecue area, lawn storage facility and detached garage.
Modern composite door, understairs cupboard, radiator with radiator cupboard, laminate flooring, coving and spotlights and telephone point.
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' ( 3.56m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bowed window to the front elevation, modern feature fireplace with a white pebble effect electric fire, wall lights, radiator, spotlights and TV point.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory,spotlights and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with modern shaker style wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with work surfaces,electric cooker point, partly tiled walls, modern chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, CH boiler, double glazed window to the side elevation and door to rear garden,
Conservatory 14' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.28m )
Upvc construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation, tiled flooring, lighting, french doors leading to the garden.
Stairs from hallway, window to the side elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation and access to the partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radaitor and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.11m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, modern vertical radiator, TV point and storage cupboard,
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, modern stainless steel towel rail, bath with shower over, vanity unit, WC and tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with driveway.
Enclosed and private with two patio areas, barbecue area, decked area with pagoda, laid to lawn area, mature trees and borders. Storage shed with electrics and detached garage.
Garage 8' 5" x 14' 4" ( 2.57m x 4.37m )
Electric roller shutter doors with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71399816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.