4 bedroom equestrian facility for saleWith Approx. 4.5 Acres, Helston, Cornwall, TR13
- Well presented 4 bedroom property with southerly aspect
- Fantastic equestrian facilities with approx. 4.5 acres of well fenced pasture land
- Sitting room with central feature of a traditional wood burning stove
- Well equipped kitchen with adjacent dining area with French doors leading rear patio
- Four bedrooms, three having wonderful rural southerly views
- Master bedroom with built-in open wardrobes and French doors with Juliet balcony looking over the fields and beyond
- Family bathroom with 'L' shaped bath and mixer shower
- Utility room housing the modern and effcient Electric combi boiler and external door to the rear garden
- Garage with up and over door with workshop space on the side
- Parking on the drive for multiple vehicles
This lovely property is located in a quiet rural position yet conveniently only 2.5 miles from the famous market town of Helston. This four bedroom family home comes with approx. 4.5acres of good quality pasture land and is an ideal set up for equestrian purpose.
Situated in the quiet hamlet of Coverack Bridge this property looks out over the views of the countryside yet it retains its proximity to Helston 5-10 minute drive. Helston is a traditional market town standing at the gateway to the Lizard Peninsula, mainland Britain’s most southern point.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71406743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV180024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.