2 bedroom apartment for saleOld Mill Road, Uddingston
- Fantastic 1st time buy or Buy to Let opportunity
- Traditional sandstone property with beautiful original features
- High ceilings
- Stunning open fire
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good sized rooms
- Own entrance (to rear)
- Outside storage
***** CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 7TH MARCH 2018 AT 12 NOON *****
Hello, are you looking for a lovely, 2 bedroom traditional sandstone, first floor apartment in a quiet but central area in the village of Uddingston?
Would you like a big, bright lounge with high ceilings, traditional cornice, neutral decor, oak wood flooring, double aspect windows and stunning feature fireplace?
What about a fantastic kitchen/diner with cherry wood units, contrasting worktops, oak wood flooring, integrated appliances, breakfast bar and adjoining table & chairs?
How about two beautifully presented double bedrooms with a walk-in wardrobe off the master?
Would you like a fresh, bright, fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and heated towel rail?
What about your own entrance to the rear of the property?
How about double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 5.05m (16'7") x 3.94m (12'11")
Kitchen / Diner 4.42m (14'6") x 3.78m (12'5")
Bedroom 2 4.98m (16'4") x 3.35m (11'0")
Bedroom 1 4.93m (16'2") x 3.12m (10'3")
Family Bathroom 2.03m (6'8") x 1.60m (5'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71407223.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.