3 bedroom detached house for saleLeicester Way, Eaglescliffe
- With the Benefit of a Ground Floor Extension to the Rear
- A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Offering Accommodation Warmed by a Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Providing Double Glazing
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- Spacious Lounge with Open Plan Staircase to the First Floor
- Dining Room Extension with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units
- Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
With the Benefit of a Ground Floor Extension to the Rear. A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Detached Property. Offering Accommodation Warmed by a Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler and Providing Double Glazing.
With walk-in cupboard.
4.83m x 3.96m
3.33m x 2.67m
3.7m x 2.6m
3.07m x 2.82m
2.97m x 2.57m
2.18m x 1.96m
including wardrobes depth. Fitted wardrobes.
1.8m x 1.68m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with a driveway providing off street parking and leading to the single sectional garage with up and over door. The rear garden has been adapted for easy maintenance, being mainly gravelled.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71416502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.