2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Street, Hollingwood, Chesterfield
- MId Terrace House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Kitchen/Diner with Utility/WC off
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** GUIDE PRICE: £95,000 to £100,000 - IDEAL STARTER HOME ***
* This delightful TWO Double Bedroomed Mid Terraced House offers well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation, together with a generous enclosed west facing rear garden in this popular residential area, being well placed for Ringwood Park, The Hollingwood Hub and for routes into the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Dual Aspect Living Room, Kitchen/Diner with Utility/WC off, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with path, offering potential to create Off Street Parking (Subject to obtaining all necessary consents and approvals). A shared passageway to the side of the property gives access to the enclosed west facing rear garden which comprises a paved patio with steps up to a lawned garden with borders and beds. There is also a useful Brick Built Outbuilding.
General - Gas central heating (Vaillant Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (except front entrance door which is composite)
Gross internal floor area - 77.4 sq.m./833 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Kitchen/Diner - 4.90m x 3.30m (16'1 x 10'10) - Fitted with a range of medium oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback.
Space is provided for a fridge/freeze and slot-in cooker with fitted extractor over.
A door gives access to the rear garden and a further door gives access to ...
Utility Area/Wc - With fitted work surface, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and low flush WC.
Living Room - 4.90m x 3.45m (16'1 x 11'4) - A generous reception room, spanning the full depth of the property and having windows to the front and rear elevations.
This room has a feature fireplace with marble inset, hearth and fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.90m x 3.53m (16'1 x 11'7) - A generous double bedroom, spanning the full depth of the property with windows to the front and rear elevations.
This room has a built-in storage cupboard and two built-in double wardrobes, one of which has sliding doors.
Bedroom Two - 4.67m x 2.54m (15'4 x 8'4) - A second good sized front facing double bedroom having a built-in over stair cupboard housing the gas boiler.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with path, offering potential to create Off Street Parking (Subject to obtaining all necessary consents and approvals).
A shared passageway to the side of the property gives access to the enclosed west facing rear garden which comprises a paved patio with steps up to a lawned garden with borders and beds. There is also a useful Brick Built Outbuilding.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27619392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.