1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Sands, Marple Close, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- CHAIN FREE
- MODERN 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 1 LARGE BEDROOM
- WITH VIEWS OVER SAND DUNES
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GREAT LOCATION FOR LOCAL AMENITIES AND ACCESS TO M55
HALLWAY 13' 9" x 10' 11" (4.21m x 3.34m) Door to front, doors to all rooms, storage cupboard and airing cupboard, alarm panel, intercom entrance system and loft access.
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 5' 11" (2.33m x 1.81m) Three piece bathroom suite comprising; bath with mains shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
BEDROOM 20' 6" x 9' 9" (6.27m x 2.99m) UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, mirrored wardrobe.
LOUNGE/DINER 19' 1" x 12' 4" (5.82m x 3.76m) UPVC double glazed window to front and UPVC double glazed patio doors to front leading onto Balcony, open access into;
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 5' 10" (3.18m x 1.80m) Range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob and extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine.
BALCONY 12' 4" x 3' 9" (3.76m x 1.16m) Panoramic views over the sand dunes and Blackpool Promenade.
EXTERNAL Allocated parking to rear.
OTHER DETAILS Tenure - Leasehold - 987 years remaining
Electric heating throughout
Council Tax Band - A (Blackpool Borough Council)
Energy Rating - C
Ground Rent - approx. £100 per annum
Maintenance Charge - £80 pcm - this includes window cleaning, maintenance of all internal and external communal areas and building insurance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71422817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444002695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.