5 bedroom terraced house for saleIlfracombe, Devon
- Beautifully presented end terraced residence
- Energy Rating E
- Breathtaking sea views
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Five bedrooms, four are en-suites
- Many period features
- Original large bay windows
- Balcony to enjoy the views
This imposing five bedroom end terrace residence is beautifully presented. The Georgian home is arranged over four floors and with breathtaking views toward the sea and distant welsh coastline the higher you go the more mesmerising those views become! Energy Rating E.
From our Ilfracombe office with the shop premises on your right hand side proceed out of the town centre. As the road becomes Portland Street take the second right onto Castle Hill just before The Scarlet Pimpernel garage. Continue up this road for a short while and take the almost immediate right into Montpelier Terrace. On front facing the property will be found to the far right of the terrace with a name plaque clearly displayed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILS160279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.