4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Mead, East Preston, West Sussex
Offers in Excess of
- Entrance Hall, Superb Sitting Room, Triple aspect Conservatory, Dining Room
- Beautiful Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Bedroom 4 with Shower Room
- Triple aspect Bedroom 1 with En-suite Shower Room
- 2 Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Galleried Study
- Beautiful front and rear gardens - The secluded plot extends to just over a quarter of an acre
- Timber Home Office/Studio
- Garage, Driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Approximately 400 metres to the beach
A beautifully presented and spacious 3/4 bedroom detached property situated on a mature plot of just over a quarter of an acre, on the popular Willowhayne Private Estate, just 400 metres from the beach.
The well planned and versatile accommodation was subject to considerable improvement in recent years and comprises Entrance Hall, superb Sitting Room with impressive vaulted ceiling opening through to triple aspect Conservatory overlooking the garden and a Dining Room with rear aspect. There is a beautiful Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of German Nobilia units incorporating quartz worktops, built-in appliances including four ring gas hob, electric oven with warming drawer, microwave, dishwasher and wine cooler. There is a separate Utility Room with matching units including Minerva worktops and space and plumbing for appliances. Double aspect Bedroom 4/Study with a range of wardrobe cupboards and a Shower Room.
To the first floor the Master Bedroom is a bright triple aspect room featuring a range of built-in wardrobe cupboards with central dressing table, En-suite Shower Room, two further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. There is a galleried Study with an open aspect overlooking the Sitting Room fitted with a range of bookshelves.
Outside a five-bar gate leads into the gravelled driveway with adjoining lawn with raised flower beds with hydrangeas, lavender, pear trees etc. Just off the Conservatory is a paved terrace leading to lawn with shaped flower beds, pear trees, quince tree and further mature trees and shrubs, all enclosed by fencing. Timber Home Office/Studio with covered decking area, power and light. A gate leads to the driveway and there is side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has been beautifully laid out by the current owners and offers a high degree of privacy. A paved terrace leads to an extensive lawn area with well stocked flower borders, large central shaped rose bed, hydrangeas, two apple trees (one cooking), two plum and one fig tree, soft fruits including gooseberries and raspberries. Two timber garden sheds and a summerhouse/workshop with decked area. There is a Garage with electronically operated roller door. The secluded plot extends to just over a quarter of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71433961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU190068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.