3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKidsley Close, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
** Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 ** A well presented THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property with spacious living accommodation, enclosed rear garden, OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE. Ideal for first time buyers or families alike, within a cul-de-sac location. Viewing's highly advised.
A front facing PVCu double glazed window which is fitted with a side facing window and tiled flooring whilst access is given to the entrance hallway.
Fitted with a central heating radiator, telephone point with double timber doors leading into the lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 5" Max ( 4.04m x 3.78m Max )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with an electric fire with timber surround, a built in storage cupboard, TV point, a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window. Double timber doors opens into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
The dining area is fitted with a central heating radiator and gives ample for space for family dining whilst an archway leads into the kitchen and a PVCu patio doors open into the conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll edged worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer. A freestanding gas cooker and space for a fridge/freezer. There is tiling to the walls and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window whilst an internal door opens into the utility area.
The utility area has space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine whilst an internal door gives access to the garage and downstairs w.c with a rear facing door opening out to the rear garden.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, a central heating radiator, tiling to the walls, extractor fan and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
A PVCu construction conservatory fitted with front, rear and side facing windows, wall lights and TV point whilst a patio door opens onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway and give access to the first floor living accommodation and is fitted with a central heating radiator, a side facing PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch with ladder.
Bedroom One 15' Into Wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 4.57m Into Wardrobe x 2.69m )
A front facing double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator, TV point, telephone point and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator a built in cupboard housing the water tank and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 2.92m Max x 1.98m Max )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with vanity units with low flush w.c and wash hand basin, a shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, a chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking and gives access to the garage. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating and leads onto a low maintenance decorative garden with plant and shrub borders.
Garage 17' 11" x 7' 4" ( 5.46m x 2.24m )
Fitted with power, lighting with up and over door and over head storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71434748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.