3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrushfield Road, Ashgate Heights, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Living Room
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Garage & CSS
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** GUIDE PRICE: £200,000 to £205,000 - SUPERB DETACHED BUNGALOW ***
* Offered for sale with no upward chain is this delightful THREE Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offering 733 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation including a Re-Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room, together with a mature plot with Garaging, in this popular residential location, easily accessible to Linacre Reservoir and HolmeBrook Valley Park.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Side Entrance Hall, Re-Fitted Kitchen, Living Room with sliding patio door opening onto the rear garden, Re-Fitted Shower Room and Three Bedrooms.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage. The rear garden comprises of an Indian Stone patio with pagoda and rockery. Steps from here lead up to a lawn with borders of mature shrubs and plants.
General - Gas central heating (Main Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (except Side Entrance Door which is composite)
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 68.1 sq.m./733 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
Side Entrance Hall - With built-in storage cupboard.
Re-Fitted Kitchen - 2.84m x 2.64m (9'4 x 8'8) - Being fully tiled and fitted with a range of light beech wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher and there is space for a slot-in cooker with fitted extractor hood over.
Bedroom Three - 2.62m x 2.36m (8'7 x 7'9) - A versatile rear facing single bedroom, currently used as a Dining Room.
Living Room - 5.79m x 3.56m (19'0 x 11'8) - A generous reception room having a feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and fitted electric fire.
A sliding patio door gives access onto the rear garden.
Inner Hall - Having a built-in airing cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Re-Fitted Shower Room - Being fully tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, semi inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and downlighting to the ceiling.
Bedroom One - 3.61m x 2.59m (11'10 x 8'6) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a superb range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors along one wall.
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 2.59m (11'5 x 8'6) - A second good sized front facing double bedroom having another superb range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
There is a loft access hatch with pull down ladder giving access to a part boarded roof space with lighting.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders, alongside a tarmac driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage with electric.
The rear garden comprises of an Indian Stone patio with pagoda and rockery. Steps from here lead up to a lawn with borders of mature shrubs and plants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27621370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.