3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Avenue, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 9HF
- Beautifully Presented three bedroom terraced home
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops
- En-suite to bedroom one
- Through lounge leading into kitchen
- Modern ground floor bathroom
- Off road parking to the front for one car
- Detached garage to the rear
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Sole Agents
Hunters Sidcup are pleased to offer to the market this stunning three bedroom mid terraced family home. Comprising of a through lounge measuring 22' 2 x 10'5 opening into a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to remain, black granite worktops throughout and French doors leading onto the decking area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and an en-suite shower room to bedroom one. Additional benefits to note include double glazing and gas central heating. This property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate. Call today for your viewing 020 8301 5511.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71437457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFSAL207915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.