3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChart Lane South, Dorking
- Stamp duty contribution available*
- Help to Buy available*
- Open plan dining/living/garden room
- Fitted kitchen with Quartz worktops and fully integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Car barn with additional storage
- Bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Landscaped front garden with feature planting and turf to rear garden and an area of patio
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents in Dorking are pleased to present Little Logmore, a collection of 5 stunning new homes built by Millwood Designer Homes. There are 2 remaining and all are ready for immediate occupation. Help to Buy and a stamp duty contribution are available subject to T& C's.
A spectacularly presented, newly built, semi-detached family home which offers accommodation over 2 floors. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs W/C, kitchen and living/dining room with garden room. The downstairs is designed with a breath-taking garden room which seamlessly combines the living space with the garden making use of bi-fold doors and floor to ceiling windows. There is additional storage under the stairs. The kitchen is fitted with high spec units, quartz work surfaces and fully integrated, top of the range appliances.
The first floor has 3 bedrooms a family bathroom and the master bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. The 2nd bedroom also benefits from built in storage.
To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden with feature planting. To the rear is a landscaped garden with patio area. A garage with power and lighting provides parking.
Located on the edge of the historic market town of Dorking, Little Logmore is situated in a picturesque area of Surrey close to stunning countryside, yet with the benefit of Dorking's many amenities, including an excellent shopping centre and trains to London in less than 1 hour.
Dorking is a joyous place to live; Bents Brook, a tributary leading away from the River Mole, can be found nearby, curling itself around the North, East and South boundaries of Little Logmore. Meanwhile, The Greensand Ridge and the North Downs sandwich Dorking, giving it a rural beauty and an interesting geological history.
Such features include the Dorking Caves found beneath the town centre, or Box Hill - Britain's first country park that is also a site of Special Scientific Interest due to its rare orchids. It is clear this area has a lot to offer lovers of the great outdoors, but Dorking is also a town that can entertain and enlighten its residents with arts, culture, and leisure opportunities in equal measure.
For those looking for activities to raise the pulse, visit the Dorking Sports Centre just 1.5 miles from the homes and make use of the gym and swimming pool complex. For alfresco exercise, get your wheels spinning on one of the beautiful cycle trails or take a ramble around the Mole Valley.
Families will find Little Logmore a great place to live thanks to the abundance of child-friendly things to do, as well as the array of great schools nearby.
Millwood Designer Homes continuing policy of combining all that is best in local architectural history with the latest in modern technology and innovation has won the company many prestigious awards. These include the 2015 Evening Standard Award for Best Development at Orchard Gate, bronze for Best Small Housebuilder 2015 at the What House? Awards, and winner of The Bricks LABC 2016 Awards for Standgrove Field.
*Subject to scheme rules.
*Stamp Duty incentives available subject to T&Cs. Please ask our sales team for further information
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71437487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.