4 bedroom detached house for saleElizabeth Close, West End, Southampton
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 4/5 BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM, STUDY
- KITCHEN/DINER - UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM - ENSUITE WET ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre** STUNNING DETACHED HOUSE ** 4/5 BEDROOMS ** KITCHEN ** LOUNGE/DINER ** UTILITY ** DINING ROOM ** STUDY ** DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM ** ENSUITE WETROOM ** LARGE GARDEN ** GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY **
** STUNNING DETACHED HOUSE ** 4/5 BEDROOMS ** KITCHEN/DINER ** UTILITY ROOM ** LOUNGE ** DINING ROOM ** STUDY ** DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM ** ENSUITE WETROOM ** LARGE GARDEN ** GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre with easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage and main front door entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, doors to:
Double glazed window to front elevation, tiled floor, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling to principal areas.
Lounge 25' 7" x 11' 9" ( 7.80m x 3.58m )
Triple aspect double glazed window to front and side elevations, gas fire, two radiators, telephone and tv point, bi-folds doors to rear onto decked, walnut flooring, smooth finish to ceiling.
2nd Reception Room 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Bi-fold out onto decked area, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling, slate tiled floor.
Kichen/diner 17' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed french doors to rear elevation, fitted with a range of solid oak eye and base level units with butler sink and granite work top surface over, instant hot water tap, Neff electric oven and Neff induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, granite tiling to splash back areas, tiled floor, smooth finish to ceiling with spotlights, double glazed door to side elevation.
Utility Room 11' x 5' 8" ( 3.35m x 1.73m )
Wall and base level units with work top surface over, sink and drainer, double glazed window to side elevation, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 5 12' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate wood flooring, radiator, storage space.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front elevation, access to loft space, carpets, smooth finish to ceiling, doors to:
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpets, smooth finish to ceiling, archway through to:
Double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, smooth finish to ceiling with spot lights, tiled floor,
Dressing Room/office 15' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.51m )
Laminate wood flooring, double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, opening into:
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate wood floor, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate wood flooring, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate wood flooring, smooth finish to ceiling.
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, heated towel rail, hot water tank, tiling to principal areas.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking with plant surrounds, the stunning private rear garden, shrubs, tree and flower surrounds, decked area, tiered to lawn area, well established, large vegetable patch and access to feature pond with fountain.
Power and light, electric door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71441551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT107983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.