2 bedroom bungalow for saleGore Road, Dartford, Kent, DA2
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen Diner And Lounge
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom With Under Floor Heating
- 50ft Rear Garden
- Solar Panel Producing £1895 Of Income In 2017
- Ideally Located For All Local Amenities
Just a short distance from Darenth Country Park, Bluewater, Darenth Valley Hospital, Fast Track bus service and easy access to the M25 and A2, this bungalow really is centrally located.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn. Shared driveway to carport and garage.
Rear Garden: Approx 50ft. Patio. Outside tap. Side pedestrian access. Astroturf. Door to garage.
Garage: 19'5 x 8'9 Accessed via a shared driveway. Up n over door with power and light.
Dartford Borough Council - Band D
Total Floor Area: 85 sq. metres
Please note the solar panels are owned by the bungalow and gave an income of £1895 in 2017 as well as discounted utility bills.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71458364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.