3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBabbington Street, Tibshelf
- Modern three bedroomed semi
- Quiet cul-de-sac with countryside to rear
- Stunning enclosed and private garden
- Off road parking for two cars
- Kitchen diner
- Ground floor WC
- NO CHAIN
Stunning modern three bed semi in quiet cul-de-sac with countryside views
Lovely low maintenance private rear garden with Summerhouse
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and first floor bathroom
Beautifully presented throughout
Off road parking for two vehicles
: From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn right onto Chesterfield Road. At the bottom of the hill turn right following the signs for Tibshelf. Proceed through the village of Westhouses taking a left hand turn onto Tibshelf Road. On arriving in Tibshelf turn right at the mini island and continue down the high street before turning right onto Haddon Street. At the end of the road turn right again onto Chatsworth Street which runs into Babbington Street. Take the left hand fork and follow the road round to the right where the property can be found as identified by our “For Sale” board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT190201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.