2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Peters Road, BOURNEMOUTH
- Fantastic modern apartment
- Town centre location
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite shower and family bathroom
- Spacious living/ dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Secure underground parking
- No onward chain
A well-presented sixth floor apartment situated within a sought after modern development just moments from Bournemouth Town Centre and the beachfront. The development boasts a secure intercom entry system, lift service to all floors and secure parking.
On entering the apartment a pleasant hallway gives access to all accommodation and benefits from a good-sized storage cupboard and separate airing cupboard. The living/dining room is a spacious, bright room having floor to ceiling windows to two aspects offering a pleasant view over the town. An archway leads through to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, hob and oven and space for a washing machine.
The master bedroom is a generous double with built in wardrobes and access to a modern en-suite fitted with oversized shower, WC and wash hand basin. The second bedroom is also a generous double benefitting from a range of built in wardrobes and is served by a bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite.
The property further benefits from an allocated secure underground parking space, provision for visitors parking, long lease and no onward chain.
Leasehold with approximately 999 year lease.
Maintenance charges approximately £1040.00 half yearly.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC: C
Property ref: 121_2362_4574139
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71475374.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4574139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.