1 bedroom flat for saleLowestoft
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- New Build
- Choice of Cupboards and Worktops
- Choice of Wall Tiles from Selective Range
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee for New Build Plots
*SITE AVAILABLE TO VIEW-SITE OPEN EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 10AM - 1PM* Aldreds and Cripps Developments Ltd are pleased to announce the release of Plot 3 St Mary's. Sitting on this superb new development of homes just above the Blue Flag beaches of Lowestoft. Plot 3 is a one bedroom ground floor apartment. Accommodation includes entrance hall, open plan living room/dining room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property offers the benefits of gas underfloor heating and sealed unit triple glazed windows. Allocated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8416609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Lowestoft . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.