3 bedroom town house for saleCalgarth Drive, Middleton, Manchester
- Delightful Three Bed Townhouse Constructed By Lovell Homes
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed
- Down-Stair W.C/ Dining Kitchen
- Lounge / Master Bed With En-Suite
- Four-Piece "Jack n Jill" Bathroom
- Off Road Parking / Integral Garage And Rear Lawned Garden
Delightful Three Bed Mid Townhouse Set Over Three Storeys. Constructed by the well-regarded builders Messrs Lovell Homes, briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, down-stair W.C, integral garage and dining kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor affords the lounge, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and on the second floor two further bedrooms with a four-piece "Jack n Jill" bathroom. Externally to the front is a tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and garage. To the rear is a very pleasant stone patio with steps to a raised lawned garden. Situated within a popular cul-de-sac in the Langley area of Middleton with easy access to local shops, schools and facilities. Also ideal for access to Middleton town centre, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hall - Entrance hall with coved ceiling and radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor.
W.C - Down-stair W.C with vanity sink, low-level W.C and part tiled walls.
Dining Kitchen - 4.6m x 3.6m (15'1" x 11'9") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, radiator, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for dining table and chairs. French doors providing access and pleasant garden views.
Dining Area -
First Floor -
Lounge - 4.8m x 3.4m (15'8" x 11'1") - Rear aspect with coved ceiling, T.V point,m laminated wooden floor covering and two radiators.
Bedroom 1 - 3.0m x 2.6m (9'10" x 8'6") - Front aspect with T.V point, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator. Access to en-suite.
En-Suite - Three-piece en-suite shower room comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, tiled flooring and radiator.
Second Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 4.7m x 3.4m (15'5" x 11'1") - Front aspect with laminated wooden floor covering and radiator. Access to bathroom.
Bedroom 3 - 4.6m x 2.6m (15'1" x 8'6") - Rear aspect with fitted cupboard, T.V point, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bathroom - Four-piece "Jack n Jill" bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, spotlights, part tiled walls and radiator.
Outside - Externally to the front is a tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and garage. To the rear is a very pleasant stone patio with steps to a raised lawned garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71480534.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27626962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.