3 bedroom terraced house for saleScania Walk, Winkfield Row, Berkshire, RG42
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With Built-In Wardrobes
- Partitioned Garage Offering Storage/External Office
- Approved Planning Permission For Single Storey Extension
- Close Proximity To Local Parks and St. Mary's school
- Driveway For Two Cars
- EPC Rating C
AN INCREDIBLY WELL PRESENTED three bedroom home situated in the highly desirable area of WINKFIELD ROW on the highly popular CARNATION DRIVE development, which is embedded between the historical town of Ascot and the newly regenerated Bracknell. The property offers well planned, modern layout comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Other features include gas radiator heating, double glazed windows and potential for a ground floor rear extension. Outside there is a private garden of good proportions with access to the garage which has been partitioned to the rear to offer a storage/room space with personal door and up and over door to front offering further storage. To the front of the garage is driveway parking for two cars. Situated in a sought after cul de sac with a good sense of community, both Ascot and nearby to St. Mary's school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71481877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC180127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.