3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBack Rogerton Crescent, Cumnock, Auchinleck
**** Investment Opportunity ****
52 Backrogerton Crescent comprise a semi detached house originally constructed by the Local Authority. The property has been maintained in a rentable condition with a long term tenant in place to ensure the sale of an attractive buy to let investment.
The property comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen with Utility Area and Bathroom with WC on the ground floor and three Bedrooms on the first floor amount to a gross internal floor are of 94 square metres or thereby.
The subjects are located within an established residential area of similar style Local Authority built dwellings within the town of Auchinleck.Auchinleck is well provided with a range of local shops, including a Tesco supermarket which serves both Auchinleck and its associated catchment area. The town also contains a wide range of community and other facilities to meet local needs, including:
- Auchinleck Academy which includes a Sports Hall, Swimming Pool and Sports Pitches;
- Auchinleck and St. Patrick’s Primary Schools;
- Community Centre with its associated Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) and library;
- Health Centre; and
- an indoor bowling stadium.
- Outdoor public sporting, leisure and recreational facilities comprise the Merlin Park with its associated playing fields and sports pitches.
For Further information please contact:
Hannah Rose McBride
T: 0141 221 2600
Identification will be required from interested persons/ parties at a later stage in line with Money Laundering Regulations. We aim to for property particulars and sales adverts to be fair, accurate and reliable however they are only a general guide and encourage interested parties to clarify any points of importance with us. Sizes are approximate and indented for general guidance only. We recommend interested persons/ parties to check the services, equipment or appliances in the property before making a formal offer. These particulars do not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The information referred to in the these particulars should be verified by prospective buyers or tenants. AIA Real Estate Ltd nor its employees or agent have the authority to give any warranty in relation to this advert.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AIA1FS1000657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AIA, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.