2 bedroom flat for saleBerkeley Court, Kelso Street, Leeds 2
- 2 Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Presently Let At £635 PCM Including Water Rates
- Ideal Buy-To-Let Investment Or First Time Purchase (Subject To Notice To Gain VP)
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- On-Site Car Parking With Resident Parking In The Adjoining Streets
- Short Walk To City Centre, Hospitals & Universities
- Modern Fittings & Neutral Decor
- Highly Recommended
This TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM purpose-built first floor flat has a sunny south facing aspect from the lounge and kitchen, is very secure, has on-site parking yet is only 15 minutes walk from the city centre, 10 minutes to Leeds General Infirmary and the Dental Hospital and literally only a few minutes walk from the Leeds University campus. Rented until June 2018 at £635 per calendar month including water rates, this is an ideal BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT with rental income from the day of completion, but can be offered with VACANT POSSESSION if you would like the flat for your own use. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a door entry phone system. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious hall with a good sized storage cupboard which could easily be incorporated within the kitchen if desired (a number of neighbouring flats have utilised this space), a living room with south facing bay window, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc with white suite and over-bath shower. The gardens and grounds are maintained by the management company. With around a 6% GROSS YIELD THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AS AN ADDITION TO ANY LANDLORD'S PORTFOLIO, AS A BUY-TO-LET STARTER or for FIRST TIME BUYERS (subject to notice to gain VP in summer 2018).
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71485739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.