Studio flat for saleFinchley Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3
- A fabulous first floor studio flat
- Located within a secure development with lift
- Naturally bright reception room
- Semi open-plan kitchen
- Neutral décor and wood flooring
- Separate sleeping area
- Modern shower room
- Generous storage space
A well-presented first floor studio flat offering generous living space, a separate sleeping area and enviable location on the Finchley Road.
Finchley Road offers a range of amenities and transport links on your doorstep, Swiss Cottage, West End Lane and Hampstead are also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71497316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1055985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.