3 bedroom detached house for saleFoxglove Close, Hesketh Bank, Preston
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Detached House
- Double Driveway and Single Garage
- Large Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Sought-After Location of Hesketh Bank Village
- South Facing Garden
- NO CHAIN
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks are delighted to offer to market a fantastic, detached house located in Hesketh Bank, Preston. Set on a spacious plot with a large rear garden. Foxglove Close is ideal for a family looking to live in a popular village with amenities close by such as Booths. Immaculately presented, the property boasts an open lounge/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, utility, and three bedrooms, with en-suite to master, whilst externally there is a driveway and a single garage. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation and the plot on offer and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71499761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8329863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.