3 bedroom house for saleLangwith Road, Bolsover, Chesterfield
- Spacious Three Bedroomed End Terrace
- No Chain
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good Sized Accommodation
- Kitchen and Utility Area with Guest WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Ideal Starter Home
- Would Also Suit Investor
- Double Attic Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
*NO CHAIN* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN* Spacious and neutrally decorated throughout this three bedroomed end terraced property offers good sized accommodation set over three floors in one of Bolsover's most popular locations. An ideal starter home / investment opportunity that will appeal to first time buyers and potential landlords alike. The accommodation comprises a modern fitted kitchen, utility area with guest WC, dining room, lounge, two double bedrooms and large family bathroom with four piece suite to the first floor and double attic bedroom to second floor with en-suite shower room. Outside sees enclosed rear garden. Ideally positioned for commuting to the M1 and nearby towns. Also convenient for the centre of Bolsover, local shops and transport links.
Kitchen - 2.387 x 3.034 (7'9" x 9'11") -
Utility Area With Guest Wc - 1.977 x 2.846 (6'5" x 9'4") -
Dining Room - 4.050 x 3.980 (13'3" x 13'0") -
Lounge - 4.049 x 4.402 (13'3" x 14'5") -
Bedroom One - 4.068 x 3.652 (13'4" x 11'11") -
Bedroom Two - 3.092 x 3.008 (10'1" x 9'10") -
Family Bathroom -
Double Attic Bedroom - 3.777 x 4.930 (12'4" x 16'2") -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Enclosed Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71502653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27630141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.