6 bedroom detached house for saleGrosvenor Road, Muswell Hill, London
- RECEPTION ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/ KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM (WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING)
- NEVILLE JOHNSON CABINETRY
- 6 BEDROOMS
- GUEST WC
- UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM/WC (UNDER FLOOR HEATING)
- EN-SUITE SHOWER/WC (UNDER FLOOR HEATING)
- GAS CH with PRESSURISED HOT WATER SYSTEM
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2/3 CARS
Remodelled and modernised to an exceptionally high level of specification is a truly spectacular six bedroom double fronted detached family home which is set over three floors. The property boasts a fantastic open plan living/dining and a Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room with three sets of Sunfold reflex double glazed bi-folding doors to an amazing 70’ southerly facing garden. The house provides 3040 square feet (282 square meters) of exceptionally bright and well-proportioned accommodation throughout, off street parking for 2/3 cars at front. Situated in a quiet desirable and gated section of this road which is located within a short distance from Muswell Hill Broadway. In favourable distance of Alexandra Park secondary and Rhodes Avenue primary schools. Also close at hand is Bounds Green tube station (Piccadilly Line) and Alexandra Park, Palace with its main line station.
Property ref: 121_1668_4756483
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71505151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4756483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tatlers, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.