4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnockholt Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Extension with a self-contained 2 bedroom annexe
- Popular Palm Bay area
- Off street parking
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This semi detached house has been extended to create lots of additional space, for the most part the extension is a self-contained two bedroom annexe with it's own entrance. You will find the lounge and modern kitchen on the ground floor, that has a range of wall and base units as well as the convenience of integrated appliances, making cooking for family and friends a pleasure. Upstairs there is a shower room and two bedrooms, the master is a great size with built in wardrobes ideal for all those clothes and shoes and best of all having a balcony to the rear where you can enjoy a view of the sea. This could make a fantastic place for a relative to have separate living close by whilst having their own independence. The main house is entered via a spacious porch area at the front which leads to an entrance hall. The lounge is a great size and is open plan with another sitting area that has patio doors looking out to the large rear garden. There is a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate dining room that also has access to the garden. Ideal in those warm summer months where you can have the door open bringing the outside in.
The front is a block paved driveway providing plenty of off street parking and to the rear the garden is approximately 100’ and has a paved patio. Situated in Palm Bay which is a very popular residential location with easy access to the beach and local amenities.
Call Ward & Partners to arrange your internal viewing
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 9'6 x 8'8 (2.90m x 2.64m)
- Sitting Area
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 7'7 (3.61m x 2.31m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 10'4 (3.97m x 3.15m)
- Annexe Lounge/Kitchen: 20'8 x 10'8 (6.30m x 3.25m)
- Annexe Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 6'5 (3.25m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- Annexe Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 10'9 (4.50m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'3 x 10'10 (5.57m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 9'1 (3.30m x 2.77m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71505485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.