3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHartwell Road, Meir, ST3
- Modernised family semi
- Three bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Superb kitchen
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Extensive plot
- Driveway and garage
- No Chain!
* A fabulous refurbished and modernised semi detached house
* Situated on a good sized corner plot
* Extensive gardens along with driveway and garage
* Many features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Generously proportioned and refurbished accommodation comprises
* Hallway, lounge, superb fitted kitchen
* Ground floor WC, luxury bathroom and three bedrooms
* A wonderful home for the growing family
* Call us on 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC door
LOUNGE : 13'8" x 13'0" (4.17m x 3.96m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, under stairs store
FITTED KITCHEN : 13'0" x 9'2" (3.96m x 2.79m) , Brand new fitted kitchen comprising single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and refrigerator/freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
REAR HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling, uPVC door
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin, combination gas central heating boiler
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft
BATHROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising panelled bath with shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator
BEDROOM ONE : 12'7" x 9'2" (3.84m x 2.79m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 10'5" x 9'8" (3.18m x 2.95m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM THREE : 9'3" x 7'0" (2.82m x 2.13m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample additional parking leading to a detached garage. There is a very large garden to the rear featuring lawned and patio areas.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Uttoxeter Road A50, take the A520 exit. At the Meir Interchange turn right onto Sandon Road, left onto Edham Road, left onto Grangewood Road and right onto Hartwell Road. The property is then situated on the left hand side. Postcode ST3 7BB
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.