2 bedroom flat for saleFirst Floor Flat In The Space Development
Withdrawn from Market
- Allocated Parking Space
- Popular Location
- No Chain
- Located Within A Quiet Development
- Local Amenities & Shops Nearby
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Within Close Proximity To Parson Street Train Station
- Gas Central Heating
AllenStone Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market a 2 bedroom first floor flat located within the popular Space Development in Bedminster. The property comprises of an open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. Also benefits from an allocated parking space and no chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8543925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AllenStone Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.