3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVesper Gate Crescent, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- A beautiful 3 bed semi
- Close to Kirkstall train station
- Open plan dining kitchen
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
- Modern family bathroom
- Drive & enclosed lawned garden
- Close to excellent amenities
- EPC Rating D
Located in the extremely sought after area of Kirkstall, within walking distance of the train station is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house. A spacious family home of excellent proportions, we strongly recommend an internal inspection to full appreciate.
There is PVCu double glazing, a gas central heating system, entrance hallway, bay windowed sitting room, super open plan kitchen dining room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and modern house bathroom. There is a driveway for off street parking and an enclosed rear garden, half paved and half lawned with a shed.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including the Morrison's shopping complex and the recently opened Kirkstall Bridge Retail Park. There are good transport links including train and bus routes and the beautiful Kirkstall Abbey & abbey House Museum for recreation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71512955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA180055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.