4 bedroom detached house for saleBack Lane, Longton, Preston
- Fantastic Detached Family Home
- Central Village Location of Longton, Preston
- Close to Several Country Walks
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Three Reception Rooms
- Viewings Highly Recommended
MovingWorks are delighted to offer to the market, For Sale, a fantastic detached family home in the highly sought-after village of Longton, Preston. Located within a quiet cul-de-sac consisting of just two properties, Back Lane conveniently sits within the catchment area for a number of OFSTED Outstanding Schools and several country walks and is ideal for a growing family looking to live in a popular village that hosts several amenities. The spacious living accommodation briefly comprises Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory and Open Plan Kitchen/Diner whilst to the first floor are four bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom. Externally, there are extremely well maintained front and rear gardens and a double driveway that leads to an integral garage. Viewings are highly recommended and MovingWorks politely ask you to contact the office before viewing internally or externally. Tenure: Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71515369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5628859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.