4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Malden
- 4 bedroom family home
- Large living room and separate dining room
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Close to Motspur Park station and local shops
- No onward chain
- Potential to extend, subject to planning permission
A fantastic opportunity to buy a spacious 4 bedroom Wates built home. This very attractive home and has been extended over the garage to create an extra bedroom and shower room. The property can be extended further, subject to planning.
An entrance porch provides shelter and storage. The front door opens into an impressive entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard. There is a door into a bright and airy reception room which is open plan to the kitchen/breakfast area. The kitchen is fully fitted with an electric hob and oven. Washer dryer and space for free-standing fridge freezer. There are sliding patio doors to the rear garden from the dining area and also a door from the kitchen.
Upstairs the house has 4r good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room. The wide landing allows a lot of natural light and has the space to potentially create a loft conversion, subject to planning. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Garden and Exterior
To the front there is off-street parking via a private drive for two vehicles. The rear garden has informal lawns and shrub borders, also, there is a pleasant patio area to the rear, ideal for catching the afternoon sun.
Local shops will be found at Motspur Park or the Plough Green, however, New Malden High Street has more comprehensive facilities including supermarkets and well-known brand names. Motspur Park station has excellent commuter services to Waterloo and there are also many buses passing through the area. The general area has many schools for children of all ages, and there are also numerous leisure facilities close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71518616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 336192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.