Studio flat for saleCamden High Street, London, NW1
Offers in Excess of
- Smart and compact studio apartment
- Fantastic location in Camden Town
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 3rd floor
- SOLD WITH A TENANT ON AST
- LONG LEASE
- CURRENT RENT APPROX. £13,500 PA
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
** FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ** Reliable Homes are delighted to present this very bright third floor studio flat converted from a shop fronted terrace conveniently located within moments of Mornington Crescent (Northern Line) tube and Camden Town's multiple shops and restaurants. St Pancras (Eurostar) and Euston mainline stations are within walking distance. The flat has been fitted out to a high standard and features built in wardrobe, modern bathroom, small kitchenette and a pull down bed-settee. The property has electric heating and currently let out on an AST achieving £13,520 per annum representing a great gross yield of approx. 4.5%.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101380003687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.