2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Rushgroves, Edgware Road, Hendon, London, NW9 6SS
- Communal roof terrace and rain gardens
- Amtico hardwood flooring to hall and reception
- Parking included and cycle storage
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful balcony space
- Stone worktop in kitchen
- Wheelchair accessible
- Anticipated completion in early 2019
- 250 years lease
- Carpeted bedrooms
Plot A2-06 is a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment which is wheelchair accessible on the second floor of Arber House, which offers north west facing views from the generous sized balcony. This large space offers plenty of room for alfresco dining. The apartment benefits from multiple storage units one of which could be used as a pantry. There is also underfloor heating throughout the apartment. Both bedrooms are generously sized and fitted with carpets. Secure underground parking is also included.
Living / Dining Room
6.8m x 4.9m 22' 6" x 16' 1"
3.3m x 2.0m 10' 10" x 6' 9"
4.9m x 2.8m 16' 3" x 9' 4"
4.0m x 2.6m 13' 4" x 8' 6"
77.8 sq.m. 838 sq. ft.
About The Rushgroves
The latest development to launch in Hendon consists of over 387 new homes. The Rushgroves takes its influence from the nearby Welsh Harp Reservoir. The connecting pathway through the development meanders in a way that replicates the route of a stream, and the unique features of external green materials mimic floating reed beds.
Located in Zone 4, The Rushgroves is within walking distance of Hendon Railway station which is located on the Thameslink offering swift links to
• King's Cross St Pancras - 20 minutes*
• Luton - 30 minutes*
• London Blackfriars - 20 minutes*
Hendon Central and Colindale Underground stations are a walk away, or a short bus journey from your new home, providing Northern Line services to
• Euston - 20 minutes*
• London Bridge - 30 minutes*
• Bank - 30 minutes*
• Waterloo - 30 minutes*
• Charing Cross - 25 minutes*
• Edgware - 10 minutes*
Live the North London lifestyle
You will be less than a 10 minute drive from Brent Cross Shopping Centre. If you enjoy retail therapy there are over 2000 leading brands and restaurants that you will relish. Brent Cross is undergoing a huge regeneration and soon to be one of the best shopping destinations in the capital. From the revitalisation you will benefit from
• 150 new retail stores
• 50 restaurants
• Cinema complex
• Riverside Park
The UK's most iconic entertainment venue, Wembley Stadium is a short 15 minute drive from The Rushgroves with the opportunity to enjoy
• Sporting events
• Music concerts
• Comedy events
• Live performances
• Family events
A popular choice for locals in Hendon is The Hyde primary school, which is directly opposite The Rushgroves. This is one of the many nearby educational facilities for children offering primary and secondary school education. And for further studies Middlesex University is just over a mile away.
*Times taken from tfl.gov.uk
*Please note CGI images are indicative only
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71523182.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PlotA2062Bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.