5 bedroom detached house for saleOff Forest Road, KT24
- 5 Bedrooms inc Sumptuous Master Suite
- 2 bathrooms
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Large Lounge
- Additional Reception Room
- Utility Room
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Over 1/2 Acre Grounds
- Detached garage
This beautifully appointed 'Chown' house has been sympathetically extended and modernised by the current owner to provide comfortable modern living spaces. The main Drawing room is L shaped with a wood burner and a second open fireplace, this is a light and airy triple aspect room with views over the front and rear gardens and doors to the sun terrace. The Dining room has polished wooden flooring and a deep bay window with garden views. The recently fitted Kitchen has built in appliances and is fitted with top quality units and quartz work surfaces with a Breakfast bar over looking the front garden. the kitchen leads open-plan into the dining and family areas with doors to the garden. There is also a Utility Room & Guest Cloakroom to complete the downstairs spaces.
On the first floor the bright and spacious landing leads to the large master bedroom with two aspects and a sumptuously appointed en suite bathroom, there are 4 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is located at the end of a shared driveway set away from the Forest Road with field gate and gravel drive with ample parking for several cars, and a detached single garage. The front gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds giving good seclusion with access either side of the house to the rear garden with a large paved sun terrace leading to lawns interspersed with fruit trees and flowering shrubs.
The Village of East Horsley is approximately 1/2 a mile distant with it's range of day to day shops while more comprehensive shopping can be found in Cobham and Guildford. East Horsley station has services to both London (Waterloo) approximately 45 minutes and Guildford 15 minutes. The main A3 is about 3 miles providing road links to central London and Heathrow and Gatwick airports via the M25. There is a good selection of both State and Private schools in the area including Cranmore, Glenesk, St Theresa's and the Raleigh and Howard of Effingham as well as golf courses at The Drift, Effingham and Clandon Regis
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EH278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wills & Smerdon, East Horsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.