2 bedroom apartment for saleHorninglow Street, Burton-On-Trent
- OPEN DAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2018 2-4PM
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VAULTED CEILINGS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE + VISITORS PARKING
- GATED ENTRANCE - CLOSE-TO-BURTON ON TRENT TOWN CENTRE
Two bedroom top floor apartment with security gated parking The home is equipped with an open plan living/dining area and kitchen with stunning exposed oak beams. Family bathroom suite storage facilities and secure entry. This is a must see!
This is a truly fantastic home which offers spacious living area, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite, This home has features such as high vaulted ceilings, oak exposed wooden ceiling structures, exposed brick work, stylish natural light ceiling window, open plan kitchen area with built in fridge freezer and integrated open and hob, large hallway, sash effect double glazed windows. This home is presented beautify and will suit any first time buyers or investment landlords. The property is situated in central Burton-upon-Trent beyond the exclusive gated entrance. the town centre is a short distance and is easy access to all major road networks along with Bus routes and Burton Train Station, The apartment offers an allocated parking space together with visitors parking. This home is a compliment to the current owners and an internal viewing is recommended.
Door to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Area 16' 4" x 16' 9" ( 4.98m x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, electric radiator, telephone point, wooden feature struts and purlins, exposed brick feature wall, period sky lighting and a double glazed wooden frames sash window overlooking communal areas.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 11' ( 2.11m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and a sash style window overlooking the communal areas.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, electric radiator, telephone point, television point, wooden sash style window overlooking the communal grounds.
Double glazed window to rear elevation built tin cupboards and an electric radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C and part tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71532239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.