2 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Smugglers Way, Wandsworth, SW18
- Impressive first floor apartment
- Spacious accommodation in excess of 790 sq. ft.
- Generously sized reception room with plenty of room for entertaining
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Lift access and concierge
- Ideally located for the amenities of Fulham, Old York Road and Wandsworth Town
- Moments from Wandsworth Town mainline station
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive second floor modern apartment set within an exceptional Riverside development in Wandsworth with lift access and a superb concierge.
With accommodation in excess of 790 sq. ft., this two double bedroom has a generous lounge and an enviable private balcony with lovely views. The kitchen is set back from the lounge with integrated units and ample surface space and cupboards. There are two double bedrooms and also a modern family bathroom.
Compass House forms part of the popular Riverside West development on the South bank of the River Thames within a convenient short walk of Wandsworth Town Mainline station providing direct links to the City and the West End.
The bars, restaurants, cafes and amenities local to the Tonsleys, Wandsworth, Battersea and Fulham are also only a short stroll from this much sought after apartment, as are the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71544515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS180026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.