2 bedroom flat for saleQueens Gate Gardens, Putney
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Purpose Built
- Excellent Transport Links
- Outstanding Schools Close By
- Private South Facing Balcony
- Recently Extended 168 Year Lease
- Ideal First Time Purchase
This private purpose built apartment on the Upper Richmond Road offers fantastic space and value for money for any potential buyer. Located on the third and top floor, the property benefits from great views from the spacious south facing living space, leading onto a private balcony. Offering 882 sq. ft of accommodation, the property consists of two large double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate generous sized kitchen and aforementioned living space. The block itself consists of only 8 apartments, with off-street parking available and a lift.
The location is very popular as it is in close proximity to from Putney High Street, with the shops, cafes and boutiques of the Upper and Lower Richmond Road's. Putney overground is a 10 minute walk with East Putney Tube being 15 minutes. There are also a regular number of bus links going into Putney and inwards to central London or in the opposite direction towards Richmond and Kingston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71546462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27637597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.