5 bedroom detached house for saleOakley Road, Bromham, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43
Offers in Excess of
- Period detached property
- Five double bedrooms; two en suite
- Five reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Annexe potential
- Driveway, one and a half garage and workshop
- Enclosed gardens
- Off street parking for up to six cars
An 18th century five double bedroom detached property in excess of 2,500 sq. ft. situated within well maintained gardens and set back from the road on the outskirts of the village. The property is constructed in a combination of stone and part rendered elevations under a pitched peg tiled roof detailed with dormers. It has been the subject of a comprehensive refurbishment programme carefully blending the traditional period features including exposed timbers, ledge and brace doors, and period fireplaces, with modern day amenities such as a re-fitted kitchen and modern white sanitary ware. The accommodation is versatile and extends to 2,585 sq. ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71546705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED180044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.