2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroadgorse Close, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Communal Parking
- EPC Rating: D
*** IDEAL STARTER HOME WITH SUPERB RE-FITTED BATHROOM ***
* Occupying a cul-de-sac position is this fantastic TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation, which includes a contemporary re-fitted Bathroom and a landscaped rear garden, conveniently situated for the local amenities offered on Derby Road, for commuter links and within 1.8 miles of the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, block paved path and useful Brick Built Outbuilding. There is also a communal car park nearby. The enclosed landscaped rear garden comprises a paved patio, two artificial lawns, decked area and raised beds.
General - Gas central heating (Ideal Logic Plus Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout
Gross internal floor area - 75.4 sq.m./812 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Parkside Community School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.37m x 3.45m (14'4 x 11'4) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature marble fireplace with fitted coal effect electric fire.
Dining Kitchen - 5.36m x 2.67m (17'7 x 8'9) - Spanning the full width of the property, this room is part tiled and fitted with a range of light oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas oven and grill and 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood over.
Laminate flooring and space for a dining table and chairs.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch and a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 3.84m x 2.97m (12'7 x 9'9) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, vanity unit and over stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 4.14m x 2.79m (13'7 x 9'2) - A rear facing double bedroom.
Re-Fitted Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a contemporary white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with glass shower screen and mixer shower over, semi inset wash hand basin with storage below and concealed cistern low flush WC.
Tiled floor and downlighting to the ceiling.
There is also an illuminated mirror.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, block paved path and useful Brick Built Outbuilding. There is also a communal car park nearby.
The enclosed landscaped rear garden comprises of a paved patio, two artificial lawns, decked area and raised beds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27638054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.