1 bedroom flat for saleCamlough Walk, Chesterfield
- Guide price £100,00 - £110,000
- Beautiful one double bedroom apartment
- Modern within yet with plenty of character
- Allocated parking in a private car park
- Within walking distance to the town centre
- Sought after development of The Foundry
- Secure intercom access
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
Located in the unique, sought after development of The Foundry, this ground floor double bedroom apartment is perfect for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder, or an investor seeking a good income. In brief, the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, large open plan living space and kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. The door within are all solid wood. The property benefits from high ceilings and large windows providing ample natural light into the characterful home. With exposed brick walls, modern bathroom and secure intercom entrance. The property benefits from an allocated parking space within the private residential car park. The property is situated within walking distance of the town centre, great public transport links and commuter links.
The property double glazed and central heated throughout.
The Foundry building is accessed via a secure intercom system that allows visitor access from the apartment. The communal area houses residents post boxes. The property is located on the ground floor and has laminate flooring throughout. The entrance to the property has an area for cloakroom purposes and access to all rooms within.
Open Plan Living
The kitchen area comprises of modern wall and base units in a horseshoe shape, with a breakfast bar on one side. With contrasting splash back tiling to the walls, the worktops house a 1 and a 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer plus a four ring electric hob with an electric oven below and extractor fan above. A built in cupboard is useful for household storage and houses the meters and boiler unit. The large living space has a South facing window overlooking the River Rother. TV point within. There is ample space for a dining and living area with a feature exposed brick wall.
The modern bathroom suite consists of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bathtub with overhead shower. Tiling to the walls and a radiator within.
A double bedroom with additional space for extra units or a vanity table. Built in double wardrobes upon entrance and large window providing plenty of natural lighting.
Outside and Gardens
The property benefits from a private residential car park, to which one space is allocated which is directly outside the main entrance. An external enclosed bin store and well established communal gardens with shrubberies.
EPC - Awaited
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.