3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleListowel Road, Dagenham
- Guide Price £330k - £350k
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Chain Free
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Potential to Extend to the Rear and to the Side (STPP)
*** Guide Price £330k to £350k ***
The property comprises of two reception rooms, conservatory that opens out onto a lovely mature south facing rear garden, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, brick built storage shed accessible from the house. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite as well as access to the loft. There is parking to the front for two cars and the property overlooks a lovely green which is uncommon in Dagenham. The garden is the jewel in the crown for this property with the house being a corner plot the garden is larger than average and offers a great space for entertaining in the summer or even just watching the kids play out there.
Listowel Road is situated in this popular part of Dagenham and is a quiet residential road close to schools, Morrisons, bus routes and Dagenham Leisure Centre.
The property is to be sold on a chain free basis also.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 49774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.