5 bedroom detached house for saleBirch House Close, Green Lane, Mossley Hill, L18
- A Bespoke & Unique Detached House
- Situated In A Most Desirable Location
- Bright, Spacious & Exceptional Accommodation
- NHBC Guarantee
- Nestled Close To Calderstones Park
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Bespoke Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Ample Space For Entertaining
- Energy Rating Awaited
Situated within the heart of one of Liverpool’s most desirable locations, are five exquisite detached residences which will appeal to those who recognise the distinction of location, the value of
design and the importance of detail.
Each property has been designed with ergonomics and modern living in mind whilst offering bright, spacious and exceptional accommodation over three floors.
The level of specification applied and attention to detail is clearly displayed in the excellent techniques used during construction.
Nobles Construction Limited, a highly regarded
and exceptional local builder, were retained to
construct the houses to exacting plans from
one of Liverpool’s most forward thinking
All of the above created the perfect blend of modern design, traditional construction and a high quality finish forming the creation of ‘The Birch House Development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71557232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.