2 bedroom terraced house for saleGuildford Street, Wallasey
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan lounge / kitchen
- Well presented
Attention all investors and first time buyers! Brand new to the market is this well presented semi-detached house which is tucked away on Guildford Street on a no through road. You will not be disappointed and we encourage an early viewing.
Realistically priced and beautifully presented. On entering the property the accommodation flows from lounge to the open plan breakfast kitchen and to the rear of the property is a modern fitted bathroom. Upstairs you will find two decent sized bedrooms with the main having wall to wall fitted wardrobe. The rooms have an abundance of natural light. Outside is a small decked yard with access gate to the side of the building. Located within easy reach of the local primary school and is a short distance from local amenities.
Lounge 12' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.84m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 3" max x 6' 9" ( 4.04m max x 2.06m )
Open plan breakfast kitchen creating effective, social and comfortable living. This well-appointed kitchen comprises a range of matching wall and base units. Work surface with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Gas hob with oven under and extractor above. Space for upright fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Double glazed window to the side.
Suite to comprise panel enclosed bath, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 7" max x 9' 11" to wardrobe ( 3.23m max x 3.02m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 9' max ( 2.87m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Built-in cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71558501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.