4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Malling
- Brand New Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Close To West Malling Town Centre
- Spacious Rooms
- Integrated appliances to kitchen
- Luxury Carpets & Oak Flooring
- Contempory Bathroom Suites
- Parking & Walled Garden
BRAND NEW four bedroom detached house within walking distance of the Centre of West Malling. The development of just 4 properties will comprise from a three beautiful ragstone cottages which have been extended and converted to provide exceptionally spacious living to both ground and first floors and this detached family home with a walled garden situated to the rear of the development. The views over the church and fields nearby provide a pleasant aspect and add to the charm of the location and appearance. The property comes with two parking spaces, viewings are recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9618271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.