3 bedroom detached house for saleChurchfields, West Malling
- Substantial Ragstone Convesion
- 3 Bedroom Brand New House
- Close To West Malling Town Centre
- Large Spacious Rooms
- Integrated appliances to kitchen
- Luxury Carpets & Oak Flooring
- Contempory Bathroom Suites
- Two Parking Spaces
A thoughtfully converted and developed end of terrace ragstone cottage which have been extended and converted to provide exceptionally spacious living to both ground and first floors. The views over the church and fields nearby provide a pleasant aspect and add to the charm of the location and appearance. The property comes with Courtyard gardens to front and rear as well as two parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9617068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.