4 bedroom terraced house for saleLipton Close, Chase Side, London, N14
- 4 Double bedrooms with fully fitted Italian wardrobes in a matt lacquer finish
- 3 Bathrooms (2 en suite) with underfloor heating and individual controlled thermostat
- Bespoke Italian kitchens finished in a metallic champagne lacquer
- Video entry phone system with controls located on ground, first and second floors
- Energy efficient LED downlights throughout the house
- 10-year building warranty
- 2 Allocated garage spaces for each house
- Access to over five acres of communal landscaped gardens
FAR FAR AWAY – LAYING WITHIN 5 ACRES OF PICTURESQUE HISTORIC GROUNDS
Show House open every Saturday & Sunday from 11am - 5pm.
The Grade II listed building, the former home to Sir Thomas Lipton for over 50 years, has been extensively and lovingly transformed into just eleven 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Each boasting beautiful interiors and benefitting from a luxury specification for which Yogo Group is renowned. Offering an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to own a piece of history.
Surrounding the Grade II listed building Yogo have created a variety of new homes, all of which have been sympathetically designed to work in harmony with the existing building. Including 6 mews houses, 3 townhouses and 2 penthouses.
All new build homes have been built to an desirable specification, including Lutron mood lighting, Sonos multiroom sound system, underfloor heating and state of the art Italian kitchens and wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71568277.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW190223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Southgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.