4 bedroom town house for saleKingsley Drive, Ravenfield, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £225,000-£235,000
- Excellent Four Bedroom Mid Town House
- Set over four levels
- Popular location with good access to M18/M1
- Parking, Garage & Gardens
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: £225,000-£235,000 - EXCELLENT FAMILY PROPERTY SET OVER FOUR FLOORS IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND BOASTING STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING, GARAGE AND GARDENS - MUST BE VIEWED!
A STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY PROPERTY WHICH MUST BE VIEWED!
The property is set over Four Floors and offers immaculately presented accommodation to briefly comprise:-
Ground Floor:- Entrance Hall, Downstairs W.C.,, Kitchen/Diner
First floor:- Lounge, Study/Bedroom & Family Bathroom
Second Floor - Two further Bedrooms (One with En-Suite)
Third Floor - Further Bedroom with En-Suite.
The property also benefits from Gardens, Off-road Parking and a Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS ONE - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a storage cupboard, central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. A door gives access to the garage.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and a wash basin. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" x 14' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.39m )
This bright and airy kitchen/diner is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base, drawer and display units with contrasting worktops, tiled splashbacks, inset sink and drainer and appliances including an integral oven, hob and extractor. There is space for a washing machine/dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The room has a central heating radiator, attractive flooring and French doors with windows to both sides leading onto the rear.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.47m x 4.22m )
This beautifully presented lounge features two upvc double glazed windows to the front, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Study/bedroom One 8' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 2.67m x 3.15m max )
Currently used as an office and having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
This generous-size family bathroom is fitted with a white suite to comprise of a paneled bath, shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and contemporary wash basin. Attractive tiling to the wash basin and bath area complements the fittings and the room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
A further stairs lead to the second floor landing with airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 13' 10" ( 4.50m x 4.22m )
Featuring fitted wardrobes and having two upvc double glazed windows to the front, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling. Access from here to the:-
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin, attractive tiling to the walls and a chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
With two upvc double glazed windows to the front, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Further stairs lead to the third floor accommodation.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 14' 9" ( 3.23m x 4.50m )
A further well presented room with two sky lights, central heating radiator and access to the:-
Comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a skylight and a central heating radiator.
Outside - Front
At the front of the property a driveway provides off-road parking and leads to the:-
Integral Garage 8' 2" x 13' 11" ( 2.49m x 4.24m )
Having an up-and-over door, power and light.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an attractive decked area with balustrade, a paved patio and a low maintenance area with artificial grass and fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71574143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.