5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaxwell Road, Welling, Kent
- 5 bedroom semi detached house
- Garage and driveway
- Located in a sought after location
- Close to amenities
- EPC energy rating E (44)
The home is situated on a popular road in Welling, close to amenities, transport links and good schools.
The property has been extended to create both, bedroom and living space so when you are entertaining you have plenty of room. The kitchen/breakfast room has plenty of space to have a small table in so that you can cook the meals and interact as a family.
Currently there is a large lounge and a separate dining area, but with a bit of imagination (subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission) you could look into opening up the space to create an even larger living/dining area for when you are entertaining family and friends.
If you are looking to grow the family, or, you already have the numbers then the amount of bedroom space on offer will suit most, with four double bedrooms and the single room there is plenty of choice so no cause for arguing over whose room is biggest.
The garden is of ample size for the modern family to play and relax on those warm summer days.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over 20 years and have seen the family grow up and utilise all of the local schools, and eventually the transport links for the daily commute, which has been one of the main reasons that we have stayed so long.
We created a big enough space for all of us to be able to each have a bedroom as well as living space so that we didn’t all feel like we were on top of each other.
With everything quite literally on the door step it has been brilliant.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 12'7 (4.58m x 3.84m)
- Dining Room: 12'11 x 9'11 (3.94m x 3.02m)
- Conservatory: 11'4 x 10'2 (3.46m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast room: 17'2 x 9'3 (5.24m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 9'6 (4.04m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 9'3 (4.02m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 8'4 (3.33m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'1 x 9'2 (3.08m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'9 x 7'2 (2.67m x 2.19m)
- Separate Toilet
- Driveway and Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71575553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15006845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.